Manager Administration will be responsible for identifying, surveying, transferring of land for new schools. He will coordinate with relevant teams for new construction, maintenance of existing premises, provision of supplies and staff hiring, as well as assist areas/regional teams in community relations and donor management.
- Land and Community Surveys and Analysis: identify (through own and reference) locations and conduct surveys of potential sites, and organize site visits/meetings for RM/Senior Management of selected locations based on survey analysis.
- Land Database and Approvals: update and maintain digital record of surveys, and assist in site finalization process.
- Land Acquisition and Transfer: coordinate, process and manage paperwork for Donor Services at TCF and government department(s)
- Coordinate for School Construction: assist Engg team in surveys/soil testing; liaise with contractor and Engg team for progress on construction
- School Supplies: liaise with HO teams to ensure timely provision of furniture and materials (academic and administrative) in new build schools at start of the academic session; assist region in managing supplies for existing schools
- Community Engagement: mobilize communities for school Commencement and assist Areas in conflict resolution
- Scouting for Human Resources for Schools: assist regional HR in identifying potential candidates from locality and nearby vicinities
- School infrastructure: ensure repair and maintenance of all schools through close coordination with areas, region and head office engineering team
- Donor Management: liaise with donors through donor visits, supporting donor related activities and engagement; ensures high donor satisfaction levels
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Decision making
Masters or Graduate Degree
Retired Forces Personnel or Civilian with at least 6-8 years of work experience