Location : Head Office ( Karachi )
Date : 26 Feb, 2020
• Develop the Institute AML/CFT supervision mechanism and complete the projects, including AML/CFT compliance reviews of firms.
• Ensure proper attendance and resolution of queries from members, regulators and other stakeholders on the implementation of AML/CFT laws and regulations.
• Handle end-to-end organization of AML/CFT Supervisory Board of ICAP.
• Maintain records required under ICAP AML/CFT framework and AML/CFT legislation.
• Provide assistance and ensure effective coordination with AML/CFT supervisors and Financial Monitoring Unit.
• Develop and lead the team, plan and set objectives, conduct appraisals and provide support for continuous improvement in performance.
• The ideal candidate should be:
– A Chartered Accountant (CA) with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience, preferably including 2 years experience of handling the AML/CFT regulatory or compliance function of a bank or financial institution; or
– A Masters of Business Administration from an HEC recognized University with at least 8 years of post-qualification experience preferably including 3 years experience of handling the AML/CFT regulatory or compliance function of a bank or financial institution.
• The candidate should have an in-depth understanding of Pakistan’s AML/CFT legislation, FATF recommendations and International AML/CFT practices.
• Experience of working with a renowned
• The candidate should possess excellent communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
• The candidate should have strong leadership skills, along with the ability to work independently and adapt to changing priorities.
Reputable Public Sector Organization PO Box 725 Peshawar Jobs 2020 for Computer Operators, Admin Associate, Accounts Associate, Procurement Associate, Accounts...Apply For This Job
Lahore Parking Company Jobs 2020 for Monitoring Officers, Assistant Managers, Managers & General Manager Latest The Lahore Parking Company Jobs...Apply For This Job
International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization Jobs 2020 for Sr. Logistics & Admin Coordinator at Islamabad Latest The International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization...Apply For This Job
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Pakistan Jobs 2020 Apply Online Latest United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Pakistan Jobs 2020 Apply...Apply For This Job
Telephone Operator / Office Assistant Jobs in Rawalpindi Markhor Group of Companies (Private) Limited Rawalpindi Rawalpindi Performs clerical duties, including,...Apply For This Job
National Finished Goods Warehouse Manager PepsiCo Lahore Lahore Auto req ID: 207046BR Job Description Main Purpose: To run National DC (Sundar) and...Apply For This Job