Manager Admin, Security & Compliance for General Compliance, Social Compliance, Fire Safety, Command & Management, Security & Risk Management, Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Business Recovery, Business Continuity, Health & Safety Trainings, Fire Trainings, Audits, Vendor & Project Management and Dealing with all federal, provincial and local bodies etc.
· Administrative Support: Provision of adequate workforce (support staffs), office utilities, tackling all disciplinary issues with suitable action, conduct timely departmental meetings, Vendor Management
· Record Management: Maintenance of relevant Records, chronological records with segregation and grading of top priority correspondences, classification of files, documentation, archives etc.
· Liaison and Coordination: Liaison with Govt. Departments and Ministry for the compilation, circulation and dissemination of required information.
· Annual Action Plan: Preparation of Annual Action Plan with Physical & Financial targets specifying tasks, timelines, procedures, budget allocation & outcomes. Development of departmental and divisional goals, strategic plans, and objectives, as well as personnel, resources, space needs, and equipment decisions.
· Records of company asset: To maintain proper record of company assets issued to personnel and ensure accountability and ensure general office maintenance like, housekeeping, pest control, hygiene, space management. To deal with vendors /service providers like suppliers, courier etc. To take care of legal cases and their proper follow-up.
· Decision Making: To make decision and have the ability to weigh the costs and benefits of various options and determining the best course of action to achieve company goals
· Problem solving: Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at first answers
· Result orientation: Effectively sets and achieves realistic goals, monitors own progress and assesses quality, develops and follows action plans, seeks feedback and modifies accordingly
· Initiative and Innovation: Proactive, generates creative solutions, uses different approaches to resolve issues, generates ideas for improvement, and takes productive action without being asked.
· Oversee physical safety and security of the organization’s facilities/property/branches and people – employees, vendors, contractors, shippers, and visitors, specially monitoring and enhance controlling mechanism to eliminate theft cases.
· Lead a team of security personnel in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
· Ensure that security staff is adequately equipped and trained.
· Develop training plans for security personnel and maintain security training records.
· Develop, implement, and maintain a physical security (security risk management) plan for all facilities.
· Manage and report to top management on security incidents and threats.
· Oversee and report on security checks/surveillance/monitoring.
· Authorize access to facilities and ensure that access is controlled.
· Maintain and review security records; periodically report on trends, anomalies, and concerns.
· Dealing/coordination with LESCO, Wapda, Sui Gas, Water Board, Social Security, Punjab Food Authority, Punjab Revenue Authority, Bahria Town Management, Punjab Mall Management, Punjab Labour Department, Law & Enforcement Agencies (Policy & Rangers), and all other Federal, Provincial and local government departments and ensure necessary steps are taken for the compliance with all legal requirements.
· Review and provide feedback on policies, procedures and instruction circulars originating from other Divisions/Departments and to ensure that they are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
· Respond to queries from stakeholders regarding interpretation of new and revised regulations.
· Monitor day to day activities at branches in accordance with their assigned responsibilities.
· Monitor and ensure implementation of Compliance Risk Management Framework (CRM) by guiding and monitoring stakeholders as regards its implementation.
· Monitor and ensure implementation of Framework.
· Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
· Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
· Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs80,000.00 – Rs100,000.00 per month
CHIP Training & Consulting (Pvt) Ltd Jobs 2020 for Master Trainer - KP Latest The CHIP Training & Consulting (Pvt)...Apply For This Job
Belfort Security Company Islamabad Jobs 2020 for Manager Operation, Supervisor & Security Guard Latest The Belfort Security Company Islamabad Jobs...Apply For This Job
Pharmaceutical Jobs in Karachi May 2020 Warehouse Officer & Others Latest Positions: Assistant Manager (Internal Audit) Claim Supervisor Warehouse Officer...Apply For This Job
PO Box No 26 Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 for Financial Analysts Latest The PO Box No 26 Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 for...Apply For This Job
Administration Executive Jobs in Sialkot Cyber Internet Services Sialkot Administration Executive Latest Jobs Industry: Telecommunication / ISP Category: Administration Total...Apply For This Job
NISHAN Home Care Services Islamabad Jobs July 2020 for Male / Female Nurses Latest The NISHAN Home Care Services Islamabad...Apply For This Job